Impressive Fruit Boards (even your 6 year old can make)
This Fruit Board recipe is equal parts mouthwatering, wholesome, and super easy to make.
Thanks to Tovla Jr.’s specially made kid-safe knife set, your child can chop up fruit safely. You can even leave them alone n the kitchen while you attend that important Zoom meeting.
When they’re done, get ready for a foodie photoshoot! Whether your little chef prefers to keep their plating traditional or arrange their fruit slices into a pretty mosaic, they’ll be proud of the fruits of their labor. And every heavenly mouthful of fruit and yogurt will make the experience feel even more rewarding!
Add the ingredients and kid-friendly knives to your shopping cart now, and get your camera ready to capture the greatness!
- 1 cup dairy yogurt or vegan yogurt
- ½ cup chocolate granola
- ⅓ cup strawberries
- ¼ cup raspberries
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 kiwi
- 1 small pear
- ½ mango
- 2 figs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cut all fruits into small pieces.
- In two bowls, pour the yogurt and top with the granola and honey. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place the fruits on a tray and serve with the yogurt bowls.